Client: Stonewater Housing, Rendall & Rittner, Sanctuary Hosuing & Cunningham Lindsey
Overview: Parker Bromley offers a complete responsive maintenance service that will keep your housing assets in excellent condition creating our promise of “Quality this time, next time and every time”. PB Responsive have a team of over 50 specialist maintenance experts, skills ranging through qualified plumbers, electricians and builders to resolve any repairs that your residents need completing quickly and efficiently. This expertise was attained from the years of experience as Building Services Contractors. PB have been in business for over three decades, obtaining a wealth of experience in mechanical, electrical and public health from large residential new builds and refurbishments to roll out boiler exchange programmes.
We use a program called Vixen from Causeway, our bespoke software provides a powerful, flexible and highly functional solution tailored specifically for our responsive repairs team. Our system allows our call centre team to schedule and allocate repairs to our operatives that are monitored with Telematics vehicle tracking allowing our supervisors to manage time slots and performance via hand held devices nationwide. Giving our team more time to concentrate on the job at hand rather than processing paperwork.
Project at a glance
• Internal repairs – remedial works, decoration, locks, doors and access.
• External repairs – guttering and roof works.
• Engineer – room heaters, fire surrounds, pipes, radiators, hot water cylinders, immersion heaters and boilers.
• Plumbing & Drainage repairs – water, pipes, drains, pumps, replacement sanitaryware and blocked sewers.
• Electrical repairs – small power, sockets, switches, wiring and any appliances supplied, lamp holders, flexes and ceiling roses.
• Repairs to outbuildings and garages.
• Repairs to sheltered housing schemes.
• Void works – gas safety check, electrical test, sanitaryware changes, entrance door locks changed and minor decorations.
• Cleaning and property clearance.
• Upgrades of communal and emergency lighting.